Bookmarks on Mac are a helpful feature and are best to mark any URL for revisiting later. Well, the problem is that most of them become unwanted with time and we have to delete them. No doubt, Bookmarking is the easiest task but most people are not familiar with the procedure: how to delete Bookmarks on MAC. If you are one of them, worry not because now you are at the right place.
Deleting a bookmark in any browser on Mac such as Safari, etc., is not time-consuming. You can do it by following some easy steps. Click on the bookmarks from the top menu, right-click, and click on the delete option. Bravo! It’s gone.
However, removing any bookmark from the list is a childlike task but if you want detailed information on how to delete bookmarks on MAC, just dive with us. We will cover the details about all the browsers including Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on Mac for deleting Bookmarks, but before that, it is necessary to know what a bookmark is.
What Bookmark Is?
It is a common question that may pop up in a beginner’s mind: what is a bookmark? Usually, the bookmark is something that marks the book; where you stop reading. However, in this digitalized era or in computer world it has another meaning
In actuality, a bookmark is marking a link you admired but due to lack of time, you couldn’t visit it. It makes the work easier because you don’t need to save URLs for revisiting that site. If anything is hooking your mind from the world of the internet you can mark it without any trouble. It’s the best way to review any website because remembering and searching the same URL is not a breeze.
Delete Bookmarks In Different Browsers Using MacBook
A bookmark in the world of computers is an awesome and useful feature. However, bookmarking is not a tough task. It’s no secret that most people don’t know how to delete bookmarks in different browsers on Mac. No worries, we are going to discuss how to delete bookmarks on MAC in different browsers such as chrome, safari, and Firefox. Let’s dive deeper!
Method 1: How to Delete Bookmarks on MAC in Safari
Let’s come to know how can I delete a bookmark in the safari browser:
- First of all, launch the Safari browser on MAC.
- A new window will open > Click on the icon in the top-left corner.
- All the bookmarks will appear here > click the bookmark option.
- Right-click on your desired bookmark (you want to delete).
- Click on the delete option to remove that bookmark from the Safari browser.
- Congrats! You have successfully removed it from your browser.
Method 2: How To Delete Bookmarks on Mac in Chrome Browser
Are you a Chrome browser user? No worries! check out the easy steps below to get rid of useless bookmarks:
- Click and open the Chrome browser.
- From the top menu, click on the three dots icon.
- After that, click on Bookmark > Bookmark manager > A tab will be open.
- Choose what bookmarks you want to delete.
- Click on the three dots on the same bookmarks you want to delete and Click “Delete“.
- Congrats! You have finally removed it.
Method 3: How to Delete Bookmarks on Mac in Firefox
Let’s delete bookmarks on MAC in the Firefox browser by following the easy steps:
- Launch Firefox browser.
- Click on the three dots from the top right corner.
- Go to bookmarks > Locate the URL you want to delete from the bookmarks.
- Now click on the delete button and it’s all done.
Yes, you can. To delete several bookmarks at once, you need to open the bookmark manager in your preferred browser. Click multiple bookmarks by holding the shift key. After making your selection hit the delete key.
Yes, you can recover a deleted bookmark easily. Just press the Ctrl + Z to undo the action immediately after deletion. Nonetheless, if you do it after many hours then the hack will not work.
To sum up, it’s all about how to delete bookmarks on MAC in different browsers such as Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox. We can say with confidence this guide is helpful to delete bookmarks without any trouble.
Feel free to ask any query if you are still facing any issues in deleting bookmarks on your MacBook!